Sharply satiric animation about a man from 1999 who thaws out on the eve of the 31st century. An Emmy-winning work cocreated by Matt Groening (`The Simpsons'), it had a `thaw' of its own, of sorts, after it ended its five-year Fox run, during which time it was too often pre-empted by pro-football overruns. After it left the network, however, the irreverent `Futurama' demonstrated that it still had a future, scoring big in cable reruns and DVD sales.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 2. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 3. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 4. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 5. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet
- 6. Riverdale Is Doing Another Musical - And Yes, Jughead Is Singing!
- 7. Amazon Prime's February Line-Up Features Jordan Peele's Lorena Bobbitt Docuseries and More