Widowed mom Cate Hennessy raises three teens in this sitcom, which shifted focus in 2003 following the sudden death of its star, John Ritter, just before the start of its second season. Cate's father Jim (James Garner) joined the show and helped the family adjust to the loss.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 2. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 3. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 4. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 5. Starz's Vida Is Plenty Sexy — But Every Graphic Moment Counts
- 6. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap
- 7. The Best Relationships on Game of Thrones Don't Involve Sex