- Traveled a lot as a child because her parents worked for Qantas Airways.
- From age 4 until age 7, she battled a rare form of cancer.
- Starred in several Australian TV series, including Home and Away, All Saints, The Cut and Chandon Pictures.
- Was considering pursuing a teaching degree as a backup career plan when she was cast in her first film, The Combination (2009).
- Portrayed the female lead in Spring Awakening at the Sydney Theatre Company.
- Said that learning to do an American Southern accent for Nashville wasn't too difficult for her.
- Brandon Robert Young — Husband
- Kathleen Bowen — Mother
- Timothy Bowen — Brother
- Tony Bowen — Father
- University of Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia (Bachelor of Creative Arts)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Single Parents Enjoy a Summer of Freedom in Exclusive Season 2 Photo
- 2. 8 Things We Hope to See in Legacies Season 2
- 3. At Least the 2019 Emmys Ended on Time
- 4. The El Camino Teaser Just Confirmed Walter White's Death on Breaking Bad
- 5. The Unicorn's Walton Goggins Revisits His Most Memorable Roles, From The Shield to Sons of Anarchy
- 6. The Worst Moments of the 2019 Emmy Awards
- 7. Emmys 2019 Winners List: Game of Thrones, Fleabag Take Top Awards