Widowed mom Cate Hennessy raises three teens in this sitcom, which shifted focus in 2003 following the sudden death of its star, John Ritter, just before the start of its second season. Cate's father Jim (James Garner) joined the show and helped the family adjust to the loss.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Alisha Wainwright Teases Final Scene with Alberto Rosende
- 2. Everything We Know About Castle Rock Season 2
- 3. Homeland's Final Season Adds Claire Danes' Husband Hugh Dancy
- 4. Noah Centineo Crushes Hard on Camila Mendes in Netflix's The Perfect Date Trailer
- 5. All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been Dropped
- 6. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 7. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career