A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. This Is Why Grey's Anatomy and TGIT Aren't on Tonight
- 2. Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight Is Now Streaming on Netflix With a Major Twist
- 3. An In Living Color Reunion, Seth Rogen's The Boys, And Other Reasons TV Fans Should Pay Attention to Tribeca
- 4. Game of Thrones Is Now Rolling Out Those 'Movie Length' Episodes
- 5. Which Bubble Shows Will Be Renewed and What Will Get Canceled?
- 6. The Deadwood Movie Trailer Is Just as Effing Explicit as the Effing Series
- 7. Here's the Game of Thrones Character Bookies Bet Will Die Next