Four mature single women share a house in Miami in a long-running ensemble sitcom that's enjoyed a resurgent popularity among younger viewers since repeats began airing on Lifetime. A two-time Emmy winner for Outstanding Comedy Series, the smart Susan Harris-created sitcom dealt wittily (and often movingly) with aspects of friendship and aging, and earned awards for all four of its principal actresses.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Fear the Walking Dead Recap: What Happened to the Old Salazar?
- 2. This Beyoncé TV Special Will Make Up for the Emmys Snub, BeyHive
- 3. Everything We Know About the 2019 Primetime Emmy Awards
- 4. Creative Arts Emmys 2019: Complete Winners List
- 5. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 6. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 7. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist