Slinky lingerie, rampant lunatics and loves usually gone wrong added up to many a soap fan's favorite campy pleasure. Early ratings were limp until executive producer Aaron Spelling spiced up the proceedings by bringing Heather Locklear and her wicked Amanda to the party, followed by plenty of bed-hopping, backstabbing and cliffhangers to go with the cheesy melodrama. As the show wrapped, Locklear said that `Melrose' gave her a character who `had sex more than anybody I have ever known.'
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All the Twilight Zone Easter Eggs We've Found So Far
- 2. Lucifer Introduces a Hellish New Love Triangle in Season 4 Trailer
- 3. The Jane the Virgin Cast's Wrap Photos Will Make You Tear Up
- 4. The Big Bang Theory's Rati Gupta Says Raj and Anu's Happy Ending Might Not Be Together
- 5. It's Time to Let Chris Evans Be More Than Just Captain America
- 6. Could The 100 Season 6 See More Major Character Deaths Than Ever?
- 7. Chicago P.D.'s Burgess Tapped Into Her Inner Darkness in an Emotionally Charged Episode