- Her father is a former British Airways officer and her mother a former flight attendant; they now run a successful mail-order business called Party Pieces.
- Was an A student in school, and played hockey and tennis.
- Met Prince William in 2001 at the University of St. Andrews, where they were both studying art history. Should she become Queen Catherine, she will be the first queen in British history to have a college education.
- Began dating William in 2003; they split for a few months in 2007.
- Has worked for her parents' mail-order business and as a buyer for a retail chain.
- With Prince William, started the Royal Wedding Charity Fund, which supports a variety of people and animals in need, in 2011.
- Charlotte Elizabeth Diana — Daughter
- Carole Middleton — Mother
- Prince William — Husband
- Louis Arthur Charles — Son
- James Middleton — Brother
- Michael Middleton — Father
- Philippa "Pippa" Middleton — Sister
- Prince George — Son
- University of St Andrews, Fife, Scotland (MA Hons in Art History, 2005)