- Began swimming competitively shortly after her family moved from Malawi to Australia in 2001.
- Competed at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing as a 16-year-old and earned bronze medals in the 50m freestyle and the 4x100m free relay.
- Along with younger sister Bronte, became the first Australian siblings to qualify for the same swimming event at an Olympic Games, with both competing in the 50m free at the 2012 Olympics in London.
- Won a gold medal in the 4x100m free relay at the 2012 Games.
- At the 2013 World Championships, won gold in the 100m free and also picked up three silver medals in the 50m, the 4x100m free relay and the 4x100m medley relay.
- Claimed bronze in the 100m free at the 2015 World Championships, joining her sister Bronte, who won gold in the event, on the podium and marking the first time siblings had each won medals in the same event at the World Championships.
- Won a gold medal as part of the 4x100m freestyle relay team at the 2016 Olympics in Rio, which set a world record in the final; also won a silver as part of the 4x100m medley relay.
- Eric Campbell — Father
- Hamish Campbell — Brother
- Jenny Campbell — Mother
- Jessica Campbell — Sister
- Bronte Campbell — Sister
- Abigail Campbell — Sister
- Attends Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 2. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far