- Married a fellow college volleyball player (Lexi Brown).
- Played professional volleyball overseas.
- Achieved his first AVP victory in Brooklyn in 2009.
- Began his volleyball partnership with Jake Gibb in 2012.
- Earned Best Offensive Player and Team of the Year (along with partner Jake Gibb) on the AVP Tour in 2013.
- Qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio, with Gibb, but failed to medal.
- Is known for being a loud, passionate player who yells on the volleyball court and dances between plays.
- Enjoys the world traveling he gets to do while playing professional volleyball.
- Lexi Brown Patterson — Wife
- Guy Patterson — Son
- Ray Alexis Patterson — Daughter
- Steven Patterson — Father
- Nancy Patterson — Mother
- Cash Patterson — Son
- Bringham Young University, Provo, Utah, United States (BS in Recreation Management, 2005)
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 3. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 4. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck on Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 6. Tyler Blackburn Talks LGBTQ Representation on Roswell, New Mexico
- 7. Joey King on Tackling the 'Mentally Taxing' Role in Hulu's The Act