- Began performing on stage at 3 years old.
- Performed with the Toronto-based Classical Theatre Project.
- Is a qualified yoga instructor.
- Serves as ambassador for the Make Your Bottom Your Top Priority campaign, to help fight colon cancer.
- Was nominated for a Canadian Screen Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Continuing Comedic Role for Seeds in 2014.
- Sheridan College, Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Will Phil Coulson Appear in Avengers: Endgame?
- 2. Here's What We Know about the MCU Shows Heading to Disney+
- 3. Everything We Know About Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6
- 4. CBS Renews NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: New Orleans
- 5. Luke Perry's Final Riverdale Episode Airs This Week
- 6. Could Arya and Gendry's Hookup Revive House Baratheon on Game of Thrones?
- 7. Brienne Is the Last Good Thing About Game of Thrones