- Named after The Hollies' hit song "Carrie-Anne," which was popular the year Moss was born.
- Moved to Europe in the late 1980s to pursue a modeling career.
- Broke into American television with CBS crime drama Dark Justice, which was filming in Spain its first season; roles on Melrose Place spinoff Models Inc. (1994-95) and movie spinoff F/X: The Series (1996-98) followed.
- Rose to fame playing Trinity in 1999 sci-fi smash The Matrix, for which she performed most of her own fight sequences.
- Collected an Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in acclaimed thriller Memento (2000).
- Is the godmother of actor Maria Bello's son Jack, while Bello is the godmother of Moss' first son, who was born in September 2003.
- Provided the voice of Aria in the video games Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3.
- 2002, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Winner
- 2000, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2006, Genie Awards — Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Winner
- Barbara Moss — Mother
- Brooke Moss — Brother
- Steven Roy — Husband
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Pasadena, CA
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 2. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far