- Was a backing singer for 1980's British pop group Dawn Chorus and the Blue Tits.
- Got her big break with British game show Countdown after her mother spotted a newspaper ad asking for a woman with good mathematical skills, and submitted an application for her.
- Patron of the Cleft Lip and Palate Association (CLAPA), as her older brother was born with a cleft lip and palate.
- Active supporter for the RAF Wings Appeal Charity, taking part in many of their charity events.
- Received a Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in June 2000, for services to broadcasting in the Birthday Honours List..
- First celebrity to win the UK Female Rear of the Year award twice.
- Cameron King — Daughter
- Christoper Mather — Ex-husband
- Patrick King — Ex-husband
- Katie King — Daughter
- Tony Vorderman — Father
- Edwina Jean Davies — Mother
- Trixie — Sister
- Alberdina — Half Sister
- Anton — Brother
- Karen — Half Sister
- Graham Duff — Ex-significant Other
- University of Cambridge, Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge, England (BA in Engineering, 1978)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 2. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?
- 3. Lin-Manuel Miranda's Kingkiller Chronicle No Longer Heading to Showtime
- 4. Christie Brinkley Replaced By Daughter on Dancing with the Stars Due to Injury
- 5. Game of Thrones Season 8 Emmy Wins So Far
- 6. Netflix's Daybreak Trailer Makes the Apocalypse Look Fun AF
- 7. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online