A sitcom about the quirky relationships between three siblings and their divorced parents, who all work in and around the medical field in New York City. Four of the five family members are physicians (a gastroenterologist, a cardiologist, an E.R. nurse, a plastic surgeon) and are single. The exception is Ben, a couples counselor, who is struggling to maintain his marriage to a mostly absent activist wife. Created by `Frasier' veterans Joe Keenan and Christopher Lloyd.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Dallas Star Ken Kercheval Dead at 83
- 2. Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Write Letter Campaigning for Jussie Smollett's Return for Empire Season 6
- 3. 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Is Game of Thrones' Best Episode Ever
- 4. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen Are Still United in These Game of Thrones Episode 3 Photos
- 5. The CW Renews The 100, All American, In the Dark, and Roswell, New Mexico
- 6. If These Game of Thrones Characters Die, We Riot
- 7. Riverdale Sneak Peek: How Far Will the Joneses Go to Save Jellybean?