- Received the nickname "Busy" as an infant because of her restless nature.
- Shares her birthday with Freaks and Geeks and ER costar Linda Cardellini.
- Attended college with Cardellini and Colin Hanks.
- Wrote and produced two plays for the Acting Lab of Arizona.
- First professional acting job was portraying a Barbie doll at Mattel's Toy Fair convention in New York City.
- Credited as a story writer for the 2007 film Blades of Glory—she came up with the idea with Jeff and Craig Cox, whom she knew from high school.
- Birdie Leigh Silverstein — Daughter
- Cricket Pearl Silverstein — Daughter
- Barbara Philipps — Mother
- LeighAnn Philipps — Sister
- Joseph Philipps — Father
- Colin Hanks — Ex-significant Other
- Matilda Rose Ledger — Godchild
- Marc Silverstein — Husband
- Attended Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Single Parents Enjoy a Summer of Freedom in Exclusive Season 2 Photo
- 2. 8 Things We Hope to See in Legacies Season 2
- 3. At Least the 2019 Emmys Ended on Time
- 4. The El Camino Teaser Just Confirmed Walter White's Death on Breaking Bad
- 5. The Unicorn's Walton Goggins Revisits His Most Memorable Roles, From The Shield to Sons of Anarchy
- 6. The Worst Moments of the 2019 Emmy Awards
- 7. Emmys 2019 Winners List: Game of Thrones, Fleabag Take Top Awards