Jolene Has a Secret Meeting With Dante
She takes matters into her own hands.
01:20 — Scarlett and Gunnar sing "If I Didnt Know Better".
01:31 — Deacon's late arrivals turns pleasantries into personal attacks.
02:04 — Rayna and Juliette struggle to write their duet.
02:28 — Rayna and Teddy face the truth.
01:19 — Juliette apologizes to Sean.
01:33 — He no longer wants anything to do with her.
01:35 — He doesn't care what she's hiding.
03:10 — Juliette sings "Nothing In This World."
01:54 — She finally goes too far.
04:01 — Scarlett is leaving town and has a special goodbye to make.
00:33 — How will Avery react to Juliette's photos?
01:50 — Following Jeff's dismissal from Edgehill, the media company that owns the label decides to dissolve it.
02:52 — Deacon and Rayna perform at the Grand Ole Opry.
03:00 — Scarlett's triumphant return to Chicago.
00:48 — No party is better than a pity party!
00:52 — The former rivals shake hands.
01:52 — Teddy cautiously entertains a proposal from Lamar!
01:18 — Deacon protects Scarlett.
02:32 — Deacon joins the tour.
04:10 — Have you fallen for one of the men of Nashville yet?
00:46 — It's time to plan a wedding!
01:17 — Watch Will perform his new single!
01:40 — It's a side of Deacon we haven't seen before.
01:12 — Will Deacon's doc be on call for Scarlett?
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How Michael Kelly Was Able to Finally Say Goodbye to House of Cards' Doug Stamper
- 2. Peter Fonda, Star of Easy Rider, Dead at 79
- 3. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in September
- 4. How To Watch the 2019 Emmy Nominated Shows Without A Cable Subscription
- 5. These Are the Real-Life Murderers of Mindhunter Season 2
- 6. Silicon Valley's Final Season Now Has a Premiere Date and a Trailer
- 7. Behold! Our Totally Reasonable Wish List for Gallavich in Shameless Season 10