A sitcom about the quirky relationships between three siblings and their divorced parents, who all work in and around the medical field in New York City. Four of the five family members are physicians (a gastroenterologist, a cardiologist, an E.R. nurse, a plastic surgeon) and are single. The exception is Ben, a couples counselor, who is struggling to maintain his marriage to a mostly absent activist wife. Created by `Frasier' veterans Joe Keenan and Christopher Lloyd.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6
- 2. Here's How To Watch the Avengers: Endgame Premiere Livestream
- 3. The Trailer for Gotham's Series Finale Is Here, With 100 Percent More Batman
- 4. Here's How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 5. Which Game of Thrones Characters Are Most Likely to Die Fighting the White Walkers?
- 6. 10 Long-Gone Game of Thrones Characters We're Still Waiting to See in the Final Season
- 7. HBO Orders New Space Tourism Comedy From Veep Creator Starring Hugh Laurie