- Became a fan of Jimmy Stewart's movies as a result of listening to her grandfather's stories about the actor, who served under Stewart during World War II.
- Took an interest in acting during high school; however, she followed her love of the sea while attending San Diego State University and majoring in marine biology.
- Briefly worked as a model in Japan, appearing in several commercials, before moving to Los Angeles to pursue acting.
- Produced and penned songs for the short-lived series The Net.
- Made feature-film debut as a drug addict in the 1994 action flick Terminal Velocity.
- In 2004, starred in her first musical production, titled Dear Bernard.
- David Chokachi — Ex-significant Other
- George Clooney — Ex-significant Other
- Sally Spalding — Aunt
- Carl Hagmier — Husband
- Jackson Langton — Father
- Steven Cummings — Grandfather
- Attended San Diego State University, San Diego, California, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 2. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 3. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist
- 4. First Teaser for Supernatural's Final Season Marks The Woman in White's Return
- 5. Felicity Huffman Sentenced to Two Weeks in Jail For College Cheating Scandal
- 6. Lupita Nyong'o and Danai Gurira's Americanah Is Headed to HBO Max
- 7. New Watchmen Trailer Is Confusing as Hell But It Still Looks Awesome