Back in the mid-1980s, this cute kid was guilty of helping Family Ties jump the shark after he joined the sitcom as the Keaton clan's youngest member when he was just 4 years old. After the series was canceled, he popped up in guest spots, sentimental TV-movies and the occasional film (as the murderous title character in Mikey). In 1994, after wrapping up a recurring role as Worf's adolescent Klingon son on Star Trek: The Next Generation, the 13-year-old retired from acting. But he didn't abandon his artistic aspirations, founding a succession of punk bands including Late Bloomers and Thruster.
- At age 4, joined the cast of Family Ties as Andrew Keaton, kid brother of Michael J. Fox's Alex Keaton.
- Played Art Carney's grandson in three Coca Cola TV commercials.
- In 1992, made his feature-film debut in Mikey.
- Formed a band called Late Bloomers in high school and released an album called This One's for Dick.
- Garth Bonsall — Father
- Jennifer Bonsall — Sister
- Kathleen Larkin — Mother
- Ken Larkin — Stepfather
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Nobody Panic: The Office Is Leaving Netflix
- 2. See James Roday and Dulé Hill Hype Up the 'Barely Watchable' Psych: The Movie 2
- 3. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 4. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 5. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 6. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 7. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates