- Grew up in Spain, Uruguay and Argentina.
- Graduated magna cum laude from Harvard with a double major in literature and fine arts.
- After Harvard, she planned to move to England and get a master's degree in art history, but instead decided to pursue acting in L.A.
- Has appeared in theatrical productions of Hamlet, Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf? and Oleanna.
- Met Quarterlife creator Marshall Herskovitz at jury duty.
- Acts as a celebrity representative for Corazon de Vida Foundation, which helps support Tijuana orphanages.
- Shares the nickname Bitsie with her grandfather, a WWII pilot.
- Andrew Tulloch — Father
- David Giuntoli — Fiancé
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States (2003)
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15
- 2. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 3. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 4. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 5. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 6. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 7. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty