Slinky lingerie, rampant lunatics and loves usually gone wrong added up to many a soap fan's favorite campy pleasure. Early ratings were limp until executive producer Aaron Spelling spiced up the proceedings by bringing Heather Locklear and her wicked Amanda to the party, followed by plenty of bed-hopping, backstabbing and cliffhangers to go with the cheesy melodrama. As the show wrapped, Locklear said that `Melrose' gave her a character who `had sex more than anybody I have ever known.'
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck Talks Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 4. The Tragic True Story Behind Tyrone's Vampire Nuns Tale on Marvel's Cloak & Dagger
- 5. Gotham Series Finale Trailer: Jeremiah Returns and Batman Finally Arrives!
- 6. Ramy Review: Hulu's Groundbreaking Comedy Is as Empathetic as It Is Horny
- 7. Asa Butterfield Falling Down the Stairs in the Sex Education Blooper Reel Is Truly a Sight to Behold