- Worked as an antique dealer before starting her acting career.
- Has competed in several professional poker tournaments, including the Ladies' World Series of Poker.
- Wrote an article for Origin Magazine in 2013 that chronicled her experience with child adoption.
- In September 2015, participated in the PEACE Fund's 2nd Annual Celebrity Poker Tournament, which supports various initiatives that promote the well-being of children around the world.
- Nina Jane — Daughter
- Philip — Husband
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?