04:01 — Benny cross examines the young man responsible for the hit and run.
04:21 — Despite difficulties in the case, Bull and Benny decide to represent a priest in a hit and run case.
02:04 — Severide (Taylor Kinney) receives some words of wisdom from his mother (Kim Delaney).
04:09 — Kelly Severide (Taylor Kinney) eulogizes his father.
02:48 — Chief Boden (Eamonn Walker) reveals Benny’s final act of kindness to Severide (Taylor Kinney).
01:06 — Ron escapes trouble with officers once they realize that he is "Benny the Mailman."
02:00 — Benny questions the jury pool.
03:35 — Benny turns the case around when he calls the opposite attorney to the stand.
04:45 — Benny divulges some very interesting information.
01:35 — Benny breaks some rules in order to get the jury on their side.
04:25 — Bull and Benny pull a risky move in order to win the case.
01:47 — Benny pushes the envelope and the judge is not having it.
01:01 — Look out, Wayne Gretzky! This 5-year-old Labrador, Benny, is pretty slick on the ice.
- 1. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 2. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More
- 3. Poll: Who Will Win The Voice Season 15?
- 4. Justice for Chris Parnell, the Best Supporting Chris
- 5. Hail Satan, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Is Renewed Through Season 4
- 6. Fresh Prince Star Alfonso Ribeiro Sues Fortnite for Stealing Carlton Dance
- 7. Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jimmy Fallon Put a Holiday Spin on Ariana Grande and Cardi B Hits