- Was talent-spotted at the age of 12 at a youth theater.
- First appeared on stage in the West End show Tusk Tusk in 2009.
- Joined a protest against raising university fees in 2010.
- Was accepted to the University of Manchester, to study history and politics, in 2011, but decided to accept a role in Arcadia on Broadway instead.
- Filmed an audition tape in London to send to director Marielle Heller for her part in 2015 movie The Diary of a Teenage Girl, which included a personal plea to be in the film.
- 2016, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Female Lead: Nominee
- 2016, BAFTA Film Awards — Rising Star Award: Nominee
- Janis — Mother
- Mark Powley — Father
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears