A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Survive April's Incredibly Overwhelming TV Schedule
- 2. How Intimacy Coordinators Are Making Sex Scenes Safer for Actors
- 3. MTV's Undressed Was Basically Sex Ed for '90s Kids
- 4. Sex Education's Bold Aesthetic Finds Sweetness in the Midst of Vulgarity
- 5. Here Are Our Horrifying Tales of Watching Sex Scenes With Our Parents
- 6. Let's Talk About TV's Evolving, Complicated Relationship With Sex
- 7. How to Watch Game of Thrones Season 8: What Time, Channel, and More