Trailers & VideosSee all »
Get an insider's look at the Shed, including the junkyard and the kitchen.
The Shed's longest running customers explain their 'pimped out' friendship.
The guys use a fake gator as a lure to wrangle a real gator in the garden.
Brad reveals his plan to use his 'Pig-a-Pult 2.0' to help promote the Shed.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Emmys 2019: Who Won? The Complete Winners List
- 2. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online
- 3. Emergence Review: There's No Hurry to Solve the Mystery, and That's a Problem
- 4. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 5. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 6. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 7. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek