The high-glam soap about L.A.'s fashionable and fertile Forrester clan was designed as a sister soap to the popular 'The Young and the Restless,' and quickly won ratings and global fans with cast crossovers, exotic remotes, glossy runway shows and fast-paced storylines about beautiful people behaving badly. In 2004, the show introduced a new family, the Marones, and recruited several nighttime alums to beef up the cast. And to create a little chaos.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Psych: The Movie Sequel: Everything to Know About Lassie Come Home
- 2. Ronda Rousey's Lena Gives Eddie Some Sage Advice in This 9-1-1 Sneak Peek
- 3. Modern Family Cast: Then and Now
- 4. Here's Everything We Know About Manifest Season 2
- 5. Timothy Omundson Opens Up About Returning for Psych Movie Sequel Following Stroke
- 6. Did Mr. Robot Predict These News Stories?
- 7. Here's How Prodigal Son Makes Those Grisly Crime Scenes Look So Realistic