- Started his career as an architect in Canada.
- While he was vacationing in the Philippines, his singing talent was discovered and recognized by chance.
- Released his self-titled debut album in 1991 under Musiko Records & BMG Records (Pilipinas) Inc. (now known as Sony Music & BMG Rights Management).
- Made his acting debut with the film Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal (1992), for which he received the Best Supporting Actor Award at the Metro Manila Film Festival.
- Julio Alessandro — Son
- Regine Velasquez — Ex-significant Other
- Anna Gianelli de Belen — Wife
- Joaquín Andrés — Son
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Stranger Things Season 3 Trailer Is Finally Here
- 2. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 3. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 4. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 5. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 6. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 7. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene