Elite special agents undertook top-secret assignments in crackerjack episodes, which kicked off with the team leader receiving instructions via a tape-recorded message that self-destructed in five seconds. What followed were usually breakneck spyjinks set to a pulsating Lalo Schifrin score. Martin Landau turned down the Spock role in `Star Trek' to play IMFer Rollin Hand. When Landau left the series in 1969, his replacement was the man who built a career on Spock, Leonard Nimoy.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: When Are the Oscars and How to Watch Online
- 2. Will Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Phil Coulson Appear in Avengers: Endgame?
- 3. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 4. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 5. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 6. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 7. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season