01:33 — Barry and Beverly plan to save Christmas for Lainey and her dad.
01:23 — Barry thinks he wants the bachelor party from "Bachelor Party."
01:26 — "A professional auctioneer did certify this as trash!"
02:08 — How do you make the greatest rock song in the world better?
02:00 — Barry wants to show his love the Goldbergs way.
01:30 — Erica's solo performance of "Bohemian Rhapsody" is not well received.
01:24 — Beverly sings karaoke with Erica's boss (guest star Rick Springfield).
01:55 — Beverly is more afraid of losing Adam than of Freddy Krueger!
00:42 — Adam realizes when it's your house, it's not nearly as fun.
01:01 — I thought we were stealing a costume not a real falcon.
01:23 — Who had an encounter with the three bears?
00:53 — Oh man! I wanted that easy "A" but this is so much better.
02:36 — Barry is bummed when Lainey won't ditch with him.
00:50 — Barry intends to post Adam's photo all over school.
01:13 — Barry and Erica create the greatest love song.
01:10 — I'm the ditcher here. Not you.
01:06 — Rule 4: No coming in after 10 o'clock
01:39 — Have you been faking it this whole time?
01:08 — I once cheesed a slice of watermelon.
01:17 — Beverly is determined to prove she can take care of their baby.
00:13 — I love you. Remember, you are the everything.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name