Cocreator Steven Bochco's classic law series is set in a ritzy L.A. firm, where caffeine and ego-driven meetings frequently veer from diverse cases into the hectic, neurotic personal lives of its large staff. Winner of 15 Emmys, it follows Bochco's successful `Hill Street Blues' formula of multiple, finely textured story lines in its office politics and romances. There's plenty of passion and posturing in and out of court, but this smart ensemble show also has considerable wit.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 2. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet
- 3. Riverdale Is Doing Another Musical - And Yes, Jughead Is Singing!
- 4. Amazon Prime's February Line-Up Features Jordan Peele's Lorena Bobbitt Docuseries and More
- 5. American Vandal's Melvin Gregg Stars in Netflix B-Ball Drama Movie High Flying Bird
- 6. Grey's Anatomy's Sandra Oh and Kevin McKidd Had a Moment After the Golden Globes
- 7. Schitt's Creek Season 5 Is Moira's Moment, Peasants