A sharp cast buoyed this underrated comedy about the staff at an all-news radio station in New York City. A midseason offering, it was moved 11 times during its four-year run, which sometimes made it difficult for viewers to find the show, and is likely why it always seemed to be on the brink of cancellation. In May 1998, actor Phil Hartman was murdered, and was replaced in the cast by Jon Lovitz, another alum of `Saturday Night Live.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is Toy Story on Netflix?
- 2. Pose Scores an Early Season 3 Renewal at FX
- 3. Here's How You Can Eat at Kenan and Kel's Good Burger IRL
- 4. This Is Us' Susan Kelechi Watson on the Importance of Cracking Beth's 'Supportive Wife' Mold
- 5. BH90210 'Revival' Recruits Christine Elise, aka Emily Valentine
- 6. Supernatural, Batwoman, Riverdale and More Get Fall Premiere Dates on The CW
- 7. The Worst Casualty of Jessica Jones' Final Season Was the Show's Female Friendship