This version of Graham Greene's tale recasts double-dealing Harry Lime as a suave adventurer with a shady past and a nose for mysteries. The sanitized Lime may irk fans of the classic 1949 Carol Reed movie with Orson Welles, but the pairing of Michael Rennie and Jonathan Harris (`Lost in Space') has its odd charms.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Week in Superlatives: Best Return to Form, Most Cathartic Moment, and the Couple We're So Not Shipping
- 2. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Chambers, Knock Down the House
- 3. One Avengers: Endgame Star Doesn't Seem to Have Made the Final Cut
- 4. What The Actual F*** Just Happened in That Supernatural Finale
- 5. Gotham's Series Finale Broke a Rule of Batman
- 6. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 7. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'