- Started her career with the television show Anna Liza in 1981.
- Where Love Has Gone (1982) was her debut movie.
- Made a comeback, making a Cinemalaya debut with the movie Asintado (2014) after a 5-year break from the industry.
- Won the Best Actress Award for a Foreign Film at the 7th International Filmmaker Festival of World Cinema held in London for her performance in the film Asintado (2014).
- Once almost lost her look after a botched up skin procedure. Restored it with the help of a trusted doctor.
- Marthena Jickain — Daughter
- Jomari Yllana — Ex-husband
- Patrick Meneses — Ex-significant Other
- Martin Jickain — Ex-husband
- Andrei Yllana — Son
- Shahin Alimirzapour — Significant Other
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Relive the Good Parts of Veronica Mars Season 4 With These GIFs
- 2. The 100's Tasya Teles Gushes Over Bob Morley's Directorial Debut
- 3. The Bachelorette Men Tell All Recap: Lukey, You Have Some 'Splaining to Do
- 4. Love Island Recap: The Villa Welcomes 6 New Sexy Singles
- 5. The Cast of Criminal Minds Promises Answers After J.J.'s Finale Revelation
- 6. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 7. Bellamy Delivers a Low Blow to Octavia in This Tense The 100 Sneak Peek