- Made her first television appearance in the show School in 1975.
- Was the first Filipino artist to perform at The Theatre at the Solaire Resort in Manila.
- Won many awards for her works, the most notable being the GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Tandem Award for her performance in Enteng Ng Ina Mo (2011).
- Suffered from Bell's Palsy in 2014, but recovered in two weeks time.
- Released her first music album ADA: The EDM Diva under Star Music in 2014.
- Gloria Hernandez — Mother
- Nicolo — Son
- Miguel Vera — Ex-husband
- Sancho Delas Alas — Son
- Justa delas Alas — Aunt
- Jed Salang — Ex-husband
- Sophia — Daughter
- Gerald Sibayan — Significant Other
- Rosendo delas Alas — Father