- Her father was Pensacola surfing legend Yancy Spencer.
- Began competing in beauty pageants at age 4.
- Appeared in the musical Annie at age 12.
- Was a member of the Pensacola Children's Chorus.
- Portrayed Rebecca Tyree on All My Children from 1999 to 2001 and snagged a Soap Opera Digest Award as Outstanding Female Newcomer for her work.
- Stayed with family friend Kathie Lee Gifford when she relocated to New York to film AMC.
- Had a recurring role on season 3 of Mad Men as Suzanne Farrell, Sally Draper's teacher and Don Draper's love interest.
- Roman Pruett — Son
- Yancy Spencer IV — Brother
- Sterling Spencer — Brother
- Lydia Spencer — Mother
- Yancy Spencer III — Father
- Andrew Pruett — Husband (separated)
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed