Season 5, Episode 31 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: August 22, 2003
Games include “Hollywood Director,” with Ryan Stiles and Wayne Brady as Arctic explorers; and a round of “Two-Line Vocabulary” set in the wild, wild west. Also: Colin Mochrie tries to figure out who he is in “Press Conference.” Drew Carey hosts.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: The U.S. version of the British improvisational-comedy showcase features a panel of talented performers who wing it unscripted and unrehearsed. It's "comedy without a net," according to executive producer Dan Patterson, as the group participates in audienc… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life