Season 5, Episode 19 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: June 27, 2003
David Hasselhoff drops by for a round of “Song Styles” with Wayne; and a game called “Dubbing,” in which he plays (what else?) a lifeguard. Also: “News Flash” and “Two-Line Vocabulary.” Other players include Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie and host Drew Carey.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A point-based competition for comedians who improvise on situations they are given by the judge. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic