Season 5, Episode 16 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: April 10, 2003
Wayne Brady loses more than his shirt at a casino, and plays both Michael Jackson and James Brown in a “celebrity death match.” Also: the Blues Brothers sing to a sign-language interpreter; and host Drew Carey joins in a “Hoedown” about growing up.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A point-based competition for comedians who improvise on situations they are given by the judge. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot