Season 5, Episode 16 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: April 10, 2003
Wayne Brady loses more than his shirt at a casino, and plays both Michael Jackson and James Brown in a “celebrity death match.” Also: the Blues Brothers sing to a sign-language interpreter; and host Drew Carey joins in a “Hoedown” about growing up.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A point-based competition for comedians who improvise on situations they are given by the judge. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life