Season 4, Episode 8 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: October 4, 2001
Games include a round of “Film, TV and Theatre Styles,” with the guys taking on kids' shows, Westerns and Shakespeare. Also, Wayne Brady and Chip Esten perform an impromptu theme song for a new sitcom. Other players include Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie. Drew Carey hosts.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: The U.S. version of the British improvisational-comedy showcase features a panel of talented performers who wing it unscripted and unrehearsed. It's "comedy without a net," according to executive producer Dan Patterson, as the group participates in audienc… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot