Season 3, Episode 39 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: June 21, 2001
Games include “Two-Line Vocabulary,” with Brad Sherwood and Ryan Stiles attempting a conversation with a limited lexicon; and “Let's Make a Date,” featuring two very mismatched suitors. Other players include Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie and host Drew Carey.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A point-based competition for comedians who improvise on situations they are given by the judge. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic