Season 3, Episode 29 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: April 26, 2001
Ryan plays a trucker who picks up two very odd passengers in a round of “Film, TV and Theater Styles”; the guys spoof “Millionaire”; and Drew steps on stage for a “Hoe Down” in honor of Playboy photographers. Other performers include Wayne Brady, Kathy Greenwood and Colin Mochrie.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A point-based competition for comedians who improvise on situations they are given by the judge. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic