Season 2, Episode 30 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: March 30, 2000
Included: “Let's Make a Date” with Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie, Brad Sherwood and Ryan Stiles. Also: Wayne and Brad sing about a psychiatrist on “Greatest Hits”; host Drew Carey joins in the “World's Worst” nightclub act. Laura Hall and Linda Taylor provide the music.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: The U.S. version of the British improvisational-comedy showcase features a panel of talented performers who wing it unscripted and unrehearsed. It's "comedy without a net," according to executive producer Dan Patterson, as the group participates in audienc… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before