Season 2, Episode 27 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: March 9, 2000
Included: A Wayne Brady “Serenade” á la the Backstreet Boys; “Weird Newscasters”; “Sound Effects.” Also: the crew raps a scene from “The Black Hole”; host Drew Carey joins in a hoedown about bachelor parties. With Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie and Greg Proops. Laura Hall and Linda Taylor provide music.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A point-based competition for comedians who improvise on situations they are given by the judge. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2