Season 2, Episode 26 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: March 2, 2000
Included: “Let's Make a Date”; a rap version of “The Towering Inferno”; Brad Sherwood and Wayne Brady sing “Greatest Hits” about football; host Drew Carey joins in for a round of “Questions.” With Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles. Laura Hall and Linda Taylor provide music.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A point-based competition for comedians who improvise on situations they are given by the judge. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly