Season 2, Episode 26 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: March 2, 2000
Included: “Let's Make a Date”; a rap version of “The Towering Inferno”; Brad Sherwood and Wayne Brady sing “Greatest Hits” about football; host Drew Carey joins in for a round of “Questions.” With Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles. Laura Hall and Linda Taylor provide music.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: The U.S. version of the British improvisational-comedy showcase features a panel of talented performers who wing it unscripted and unrehearsed. It's "comedy without a net," according to executive producer Dan Patterson, as the group participates in audienc… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One