Season 2, Episode 21 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: February 3, 2000
Included: Colin Mochrie, Chip Esten, Ryan Stiles and Wayne Brady unveil a peculiar foursome of “Superheroes”; Chip and Wayne sing a “Duet”; host Drew Carey joins Ryan and Colin for a “90-Second Alphabet.” Linda Taylor and Anna Wanselias provide the music.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A point-based competition for comedians who improvise on situations they are given by the judge. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One