Season 3, Episode 11 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: November 23, 2000
Wayne Brady runs a round of “Let's Make a Date,” and host Drew Carey joins in for an athletic session of “Stand, Sit, Bend.” Also: the guys take on beauty-shop etiquette and rednecks. Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles and Greg Proops also perform.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 5, 1998
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A point-based competition for comedians who improvise on situations they are given by the judge. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life