Wheeler Dealers 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
A car aficionado and an auto mechanic buy, repair and try to sell vehicles.
Premiered: October 7, 2003
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Mike and Ed take a look back over a few choice moments from the last one hundred episodes. So put your feet up and joins us as we revisit some of those old cars that wouldn't go and a few classics that stole the show.
Mike tracks down one of America's classiest classics, the Lincoln Continental. Edd hatches a plan for a subtle custom that's bang up-to-date but also retains the car's original charm. The Lincoln is hugely complex, paint alone could sink the budget.
To celebrate their 100th car, Mike and Edd take on a car that is over a hundred years old; but you won't find parts on the shelf and Edd will need every ounce of his ingenuity to put this piece back on the road and ready for the London to Brighton Run?
The BMW Z1 was an eighties high-tech masterpiece. Mike is no fan of yellow cars but this is the cheapest Z1 in Europe. When he returns from Holland can he convince Edd to take on this cult classic rag top and return it to its former glory?
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 7, 2003
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A car aficionado and an auto mechanic buy, repair and try to sell vehicles. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life