Season 7, Episode 7 What Would You Do?
First Aired: July 12, 2013
Scenarios include a mom being criticized for taking her young son to get a manicure; drive-through customers who are asked to perform silly stunts in order to get something for free; a lesbian couple being denied a wedding cake because the bakery owner doesn't believe in gay marriage; and a comedian insulting audience members.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One