Season 5, Episode 4 What Would You Do?
First Aired: February 10, 2012
Scenarios include a mother abandoning her baby monitor in front of strangers while it's in use because she needs a "break"; restaurant patrons feeding meat to a child whose vegetarian mother has stepped away from their table; a makeup artist at a cosmetics counter insisting on offering cover-up products to a person with a birthmark; and restaurant patrons overhearing a "therapist" telling a gay teenager to "pray the gay away."
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia